the weapons mods i had equipped have disappeared. i still have one mod which was not on any weapon. not sure if its a bug or whats happened
weapon attachments
Started by Berigan420 [2232312] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 4 likes ·
Fixed. Nothing were lost, it was just an issue with icons layout. - Matslav [1938920]
· 2 likes ·
also lost 2 of my mod that were on my secondary weapon - MonkeyMagic [313748]
· 2 likes ·
I’ve lost 4 mods and can’t attach any
ive also lost 2 of my mod that were on my primary.
also lost 2 of my mod that were on my secondary weapon
I’ve also lost my mods on my primary. But the effect are still there I have an extended mag on my armalite and it still stays 18/18
All my mods gone, time traveller merit?
I’ve lost 4 mods and can’t attach any
I have lost at least 4 mods and can't attach any of the ones that I have left.
2 lvl 4 mods disappeared for me as well.
Edit: it seems the ones that are equipped are not shown in the mod case anymore, when i tried to equip a lower tier mode, the higher one got replaced from the weapon and was back in the mods case.
Edit: it seems the ones that are equipped are not shown in the mod case anymore, when i tried to equip a lower tier mode, the higher one got replaced from the weapon and was back in the mods case.
Fixed. Nothing were lost, it was just an issue with icons layout.
thank you!