What's up with the 502 of Tornstats?
Tornstats down?
Started by Wollongong [12833] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 37
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
IceBlueFire forgot to pay his bill.
did you refresh the page?
Have you tried putting it in rice?
Hasn't been working for days on my end.
it was working yesterday. Though it hadn't been for most of the week. and working for me today.
It has worked for me all week, but I use that word loosely. It takes like 2 minutes to load each page.
it has gone very slow at the moment.
It's back for me, but slow
Not working for me.
I'm getting "Torn stats is currently busy or offline." message on tornstats.com
I'm getting "Torn stats is currently busy or offline." message on tornstats.com
But it's almost always down? if it's up, I tend to worry that something is awry.
Tornstats is basically down 50% of the time for me.
If it is up, it takes 1-3 minutes for the page to load. Can't blame him since he does this out of his own pocket and I don't know how many people donate.
If it is up, it takes 1-3 minutes for the page to load. Can't blame him since he does this out of his own pocket and I don't know how many people donate.
Actually, for me it's an exception when it's down. It always worked find for me (otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised enough to make a thread about it ;D)
Thats racist af, but funny af.
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
Tornstats has been having performance issues for months unfortunately.
Apparently no one is donating to ts? That would maybe help.
Poor ibf... May you replace the hamster with a better one soon
It's really not though; Drop your phone in water, put it in rice to soak up the moisture from the internals.
@here The server should be coming back up again. Torn Stats has been moved to a new, vastly superior server. Due to this, it might take a minute for the update to propagate across the DNS servers. However, it is back online and we should be up and running smoothly again. I'm keeping tabs on the logs and lag and making sure nothing further happens. Sorry for the downtime! From IBF
ask and you shall receive.. :)
ask and you shall receive.. :)