If you feel lucky and want to win something you can take up to there slots to win the prize. There are 20 slots and each slot is 250k. If you want to buy slots from here just pay me the money and DM me. I will add your names to the raffle, next to the numbers that you have choosen. I will send the winner an EDVD. You can do happy jumps with it. If you have a problem or a question DM me. You can trust me because I trust you.(The winner number and name will turn green!)
Good luck!
1._-AtheisT-_
2.BeaconMC
3.23Ace
4.Similikiti
5.AlbEagle
6.23Ace
7.GamerKing999
8.BeaconMC
9.23Ace
10._-AtheisT-_
11.HelpYou
12.Similikiti
13.Colin123
14._-AtheisT-_
15.Colin123
16. HelpYou
17.Colin123
18.BeaconMC
19.HelpYou
20.Similikiti
The winner number is...16
You sent an Erotic DVD to HelpYou with the message: Winner!!!
Close
Good luck!
1._-AtheisT-_
2.BeaconMC
3.23Ace
4.Similikiti
5.AlbEagle
6.23Ace
7.GamerKing999
8.BeaconMC
9.23Ace
10._-AtheisT-_
11.HelpYou
12.Similikiti
13.Colin123
14._-AtheisT-_
15.Colin123
16. HelpYou
17.Colin123
18.BeaconMC
19.HelpYou
20.Similikiti
The winner number is...16
You sent an Erotic DVD to HelpYou with the message: Winner!!!
Close
Mentions: HelpYou [2491153]