I'm assuming it's not a great idea to pick a green one up whilst stacked? I know it's not a likely scenario but I was wondering about it the other day.
Green egg when stacked E
Started by Dibbo [2464299] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SkinnyPeen [2176021]
· 11 likes ·
open another tab. Train the X e it gives it you out of ya stack, go back to the other tab, pick it up ;) - Hornz [2220919]
· 1 likes ·
Picking it up will still add to your egg count and put the egg in your inventory even if you're unable to get the special from it. As other's have said, you could always open another tab and train 50 …
pick it up or lose it, so i would still take it anyway
Always pick up the egg. Even if the special is wasted.
open another tab. Train the X e it gives it you out of ya stack, go back to the other tab, pick it up ;)
I had it happen yesterday and I think it just added the 50 e to my stack. Not 100% sure.
Exactly
Picking it up will still add to your egg count and put the egg in your inventory even if you're unable to get the special from it. As other's have said, you could always open another tab and train 50 energy real quick, or search the dump 10 times, whatever you fancy.
It will add e if you have less than 1000
OK, thanks. I was just concerned about going over 1000 and losing 950 E
Don’t the eggs spoil in the sun if left?