If you have duplicates of some eggs, post here and you could swap with someone to get the colors you need
Right now, I have an extra brown, and need a blue, black, or pink.
Happy hunting!
I have an extra brown I'll swap with anything other then a black or brown
i have an extra yellow, i wouldnt mind swapping for a black or pink one
You realize you guys can buy them, right? And that each egg has a different value
But swapping eggs is fun
[background color=#6cad2b]
[/background]
Thanks for the trade jetwagon!
I have pink, orange, green ,and black, willing / able to trade for any colours.
I rather eat my eggs cooked in Chinese soup
have 1 extra white, black, and blue egg for red, yellow, orange, and pink eggs.
Already exchanged the eggs and got the ones I wanted. Thank you everyone!
Have extra blue egg trade for any color
I need a WHITE egg. Can offer BLACK, GREEN and ORANGE ones!
ive got an extra green. besides green,blue and orange, ill trade for any other color.
Extra orange and yellow eggs :)
Extra black, looking for brown. PM if interested. Thanks!
have an extra orange, would like to swap for a black or brown egg :)
update: already traded
NEW: got two extra pink eggs to swap for black eggs :)
Willing to trade lollipops for eggs :D or eggs for eggs! anything works :D pm me
i have an extra pink willing to trade for anything but yellow
Isn't there a trade forum?
Trading orange egg for any colour (not blue, brown or pink). Pm if interested :)