While I have been chaining for my faction, I have noticed that there are a lot of people who have been banned. I was wondering if you could add in a new filter to remove them from the user list. Really why should we care who is banned. The only reason why we should know those people is if someone was dumb enough to let the world know that they created a new account after they were banned for what ever reason. Also I was looking over the backbone of the game and noticed or lack of noticing that when using the user list, I couldn't find how you force the page to only show 25 users. Is there enough space to where you can add in multiple list sizes (25, 50, 100, 200. 500. etc.)
New Feature/Filter
Started by YuroSohma [2276634] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
R+ .
+×÷=%/@*!#:;&_
()-'",.?
$€£
....
....
...
...
+×÷=%/@*!#:;&_
()-'",.?
$€£
....
....
...
...
Another thought on top of this would be to make a completely separate list for those that were banned/fed instead of including them in the user list in general. You group them up and put them some place where nobody will ever look at as it's not of importance to most if not all. It would definitely clear up the user list a bit for sure.
Adding to the user list topic, I also agree that being able to view more than just 25 users on a page would be helpful as well. Raising the viewing level to at least 100 users on a page would definitely be a huge help and benefit to many.
R+
Adding to the user list topic, I also agree that being able to view more than just 25 users on a page would be helpful as well. Raising the viewing level to at least 100 users on a page would definitely be a huge help and benefit to many.
R+
Implemented