31 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Miss_Flawless[2412514]
· 3 likes · That's really cool if I could found some eggs here on the forums
I stopped searching after about 3 days, I spend most of my time flying anyway so can't really be arsed to be constantly searching the forums since that's all that is accessible to me while I am in the air and I'm not going to give up a steady income to sit clicking around the city all day on the off chance of finding an egg that's only worth about 100k
EDIT: and just found a green egg after posting this reply