Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Proposal Cancellation

Started by ScottBPW [2087514] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
ScottBPW [2087514]
I have managed to propose to a person who is very rarely in the game and is now asking for money. I want to cancel the proposal but cannot find a way of doing it.

Followed the link: https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=management and also https://www.torn.com/church.php?step=proposals

Both seem to take me to the same place and neither give an option to cancel. I have also tried this on Chrome, IE and Edge on my laptop. Also tried it on my ipad. Same result.

Thanks
WhiteMafia [1852855]
If you go to settings then management you should see proposals as well as company/ faction applications. Click on the appropriate link and cancel said application
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
If proposal was not accepted it will be removed automatically. As I remember proposal is expired in 1 week.
If you are already engaged, you can go to church, click "Ceremony" and then "Second Thought".

Please let me know if it helped you.