Special ammo has a limit of 9,223,372,036,854,775,807. source from ched
I was wondering if we could have the regular ammo limit increased from 10,000.
With the new merit of 1,000,000 rounds fired, I would love to be able to buy at least 1,000,000 (to "never worry about it").
Andyman has pointed out that it's possible to shoot 5,000 rounds in a single fight (with a very rare gun, but still possible)
The goal would be have more ammo on hand just to make sure it doesn't run out.
Because increasing the limit to 1 million (or even the integer limit like special ammo), starts to have a noticeable cost, I would also think "Networth in ammo" would also have to be added.
I was wondering if we could have the regular ammo limit increased from 10,000.
With the new merit of 1,000,000 rounds fired, I would love to be able to buy at least 1,000,000 (to "never worry about it").
Andyman has pointed out that it's possible to shoot 5,000 rounds in a single fight (with a very rare gun, but still possible)
The goal would be have more ammo on hand just to make sure it doesn't run out.
Because increasing the limit to 1 million (or even the integer limit like special ammo), starts to have a noticeable cost, I would also think "Networth in ammo" would also have to be added.
Mentions: Special Ammunition Limit