Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar bug

Started by britishwarrior [1596758] on in Bugs & Issues.

20 replies · 246 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

HT-Lasse_J [107581]
Using Chrome - have the same issues. Can not change the prize or remove item(s) from the bazaar.

Edit: confirmed bug in another post.
Davell [2421902]
I have this same issue, I can't change the prize of my items. When I try to write over the number it keeps changing back.
Whis [1530096]
Whenever I am purchasing something from a bazaar and try to type in a quantity it adds the 1 in front of it. If I try to delete the 1 it shows back up immediately.
Trickster [2245955]
Guessing related? And probably from this last patch. But when I try to change the price of beer in my bazaar using manage items from 900 to 945 the option turns red and doesn't let me save changes. If I go to over 9000 then it lets me save it (but who is going to buy beer for that much? xD)
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
Price cannot be changed via the mange items interface. Remove 1 item, and add it back in with the proper price (until they fix this bug)
AngryVGNerd [1530413]
This is not a catch issue, it is an update issue. Torn tried adding a search tool but now there are several problems with bazaars, some items you can't change the price or reduce the quantity when you save items in a specific order it scrambles all items in the bazaar and even my bazaar name have been scrambled with a bunch of #$&%( things added, smh
Platoz [2320613]
addition : ( ON MOBILE)

cant buy item quantity as we wish from a bazaar /an item with 100+ qty

ex : A bazaar put 200 peony . I want to buy 20 only, the browser keeps go to max qty >>>> this issue i experience on Mobile Android
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
Clearing cache helps resets the updating script. But if the script is bad, then clearing cache just "fixes" the script to the same bad script. So it's partially a caching issue.
Hencia [8491]
The order with the bazaar curtain-menu has changed in the same time. Problem with any game source for me. (PC, app)
Widmo [2241043]
Having same issue on firefox mobile. Also when buying from a bazaar, trying to type in a specific amount the amount will set to '1' when the box is completely cleared making it annoying to buy any amount where the first digit isnt '1'.