Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar bug

Started by Yourmomspanties [2441239] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
maDEvo [2193795]
Quite a few bazaar bugs. The price box acts weird.when I try to change the price of n item and when I finally get it typed in I can't click save.

Also when trying to drag to reorder at the bottom of my Bazar, the reorder isn't saved. This is on Android app. Oneplus 6