Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Highest Score wins!

Started by Barbie [2165679] on in Graveyard.

20 replies · 305 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Barbie [2165679]
So I had a competition similar to this (it was too hectic) so I've decided to remake it.

Use this "Typing Test" to compete

Aim of this competition is to see who can type the fastest.

Ends 13th April (midnight TCT)

Winners will receive as follows :

1st - Donator Pack
2nd - Feathery Hotel Coupon
3rd - Business Class Ticket


I Need Screenshots like this, if no screenshots are added, it won't be counted. If you need help with placing images/links into the forum, let me know or look at the buttons under the reply box.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Yes I know... my score sucks but I ain't competing :D

Warning to mobile users : caps doesn't work and pressing shift will discard the word and count as a loss

60 WPM is the average score

Yes you may try as many times as you want but please just edit your original post, keeps it clean :D
ig_chen [2512030]
Gonna R+ first...and wont be able to compete with the fast typers who can do 100+