Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Turbulence

Started by SnakeJazz [2475468] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 278 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
SnakeJazz [2475468]
Whenever I am travelling I strongly wish to able to rock the plane with my mouse and hear the people inside scream... does anybody else get that urge?

I'm worried that it mkes me a bad person!

Mwu Ha Ha!
Freind [2503344]
Event: SnakeJazz caused turbulance. ou fall from the plane and are now in hospital, lucky Leslies mother broke your fall. <-- puts you instantly back in torn.

This would be a good idea flying too and from!

Though in all seriousness, the animation and the sounds should be simple enough to implement.