Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar: RRP

Started by Flying_Dutchman [468866] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

ZACAMA [2422462]
Another issue with this im on iPhone but I’m betting same is true for laptop. I can’t remove things from my bazaar with this problem or change prices either. Was going too start a forum for this bug I had gotten all prepared took photos and what not. Lol