Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by Kaasanova [2443802] on in Trading Post.

18 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Kaasanova [2443802]

Hello, and welcome to my trade thread. I am buying popular items at great prices, higher than most. You'll get 100% safe trades with me and speedy service, so if you're looking for a fast reliable trader with great prices hit me up.

I Buy:

-Plushies

-Flowers

-Energy Drinks

-Drugs

-Medical Supplies

-Supply Packs



I Offer:



-Competitive Prices

-Fast Trades


-100% Mugfree *GUARANTEED*

Check out my price list

Like what ya see? Click Here to start a trade or PM me with any questions. I'm online very frequently.



Trading Hours: 15:00-05:00(TCT)

I do NOT carry cash on me so it would be a waste to mug me, I also trade from hospital.



Once you've made a successful trade with me don't forget to upvote this thread and leave a positive review. And also feel free to add me to your list of friends as a "Trusted Trader".