Hi, previously whenever I wanted to buy all of a particular item, I click in the box, my keyboard pops up, I type any number exceeding the quantity and it will show the exact quantity of items being sold.
Now, I click in the box, a number pad appears (this is awesome), I type 55555 and the quantity is 55555 even if the quantity of items sold is only 100. Can you revert to the previous setting?
This is very similar to buying overseas. You can type 1000000 even though the maximum most can buy is only 29.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Now, I click in the box, a number pad appears (this is awesome), I type 55555 and the quantity is 55555 even if the quantity of items sold is only 100. Can you revert to the previous setting?
This is very similar to buying overseas. You can type 1000000 even though the maximum most can buy is only 29.
Thanks and keep up the good work.