Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Request script/extension] Dark Mode for Torn

Started by chax14 [2449401] on in Tools & Userscripts.

9 replies · 475 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
leonteale [1775178]
Tried this just now. it sucks for Torn. I do not recommend guys, looks ugly as it is a generic dark mode for sites. not purpose built for torn,
PlatinumDevil [1920420]
He didn't say he was recommending it, he was requesting a script/extension that done dark mode. Clearly he felt the same about the one he is currently using which is why he made the request.
Vecs [2522982]
The very first thing i did after joining Torn and playing for few hours is go and start looking for Dark Mode in settings :)
I really hope it gets implemented soon, so much easier on the eyes. But for now i will give this etension a try.
Gothologist [2306065] Wiki Contributor
I use TLV Night Mode when I'm on my laptop for Chrome, and it works great. I can set whatever colors I want, and can have multiple themes set.
NxT [2137902]
Can Confirm. This is awesome. still a little buggy but 98% usable. good alternative untill dark mode for Torn gets completed