Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar update mobile bug

Started by Deimos [1608320] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Deimos [1608320]
What I've noticed from a few different bazaars, if you put in a higher quantity and continue to scroll down and that item leaves the screen if u scroll back up to the item the quantity is reset back to 1.
-Jaeger- [2353664]
I can second this. It seems the mobile version only loads so many items on the screen and scrolling down or up and causing new items to load will reset the item amount you are trying to buy to 1
MissAdventure [2202270]
If I leave the screen where I've put 3 items to buy, the screen resets. You have to go into buy again and start over.

It works the same in the bigger bazaars when you scroll down on pc as well
AngryVGNerd [1530413]
There are many issues with the new bazaars. I can't get items to stay organized and there are a few other bugs reported on them by different players which are all different. I waited 7 months for them to update the bazaars not being able to organize over 300 items and it seems the update is a mess full with bugs. I really hope they can fix these issues soon as we have waited so many months already.