So... I was finding eggs, no problem. I pretty soon had a full set (with a few ones I had left) and I exchanged it.
Haven't seen an egg since.
I am not sure if exchange the eggs triggers the end of the event for you, but I think its a bit too coincidental.
So yeah, to be safe... don't do it yet.
Definitelty doesn't end the event for you, at least it didn't in the past but it might give a huge decrease to the spawn rate?
Still early on, I'm sure you'll find plenty more.
I've exchanged and got the honor/points and have found a couple since. Just coincidental.
Just to confirm, I used lots from events years ago, bought one and found a few and got the honour and I've still found them.
Nah. I bought my set day one coz I have lost hope on my luck. Then the eggs I found later on, I gave them all away. But turns out as you can see I have decent rate amount.
I hope you guys are right, and my unlucky two-and-half day streak is broken soon.
Made the set thanks to your red and I'm sat at ten myself atm.
Its a long event and with the scores being posted it feels like the end sprint already so I think it's a perception issue as I've got to constantly remind myself there is still around two weeks to go. XD
I exchanged and have found 2 since
I bought all the eggs and exchanged as soon as the event started and I'm still top 10% for 10 tokens, seems just fine to me
I exchanged the first or second day and have found just as many eggs.
i have had 30hour between i found egg. It happens.
Did Ched keep the implementation that you receive fewer eggs if you use DocTorn like he did last year?
It’s just not worth it for 20 points just sell the eggs
I thought you were gonna say not to convert because white Easter eggs are worth more than 2.5x what the gold Easter egg is worth.
But nah it's just some whiny superstition.
My spell has been broken:)
7 eggs is pretty bad, im at 10, and i think thats kinda average , i see people at 12 -13 now
I rip through pages barely finding anything, it rigged I swear
another troll post from OP
Moved to graveyard at OP's request....