Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

-35% dex

Started by Hairy_Flex [317178] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Hairy_Flex [317178]
I’ve been at this stage all day.
When I hover over my dex it states -129 gassed effect.
I’m not being attacked and not attacked in a while.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
That's pretty strange. However please keep on eye on it, if something will look wrong again, please post.