How much do dual weapons go for nowadays? As well, how were you supposed to get Dual Weapons when they first came out? Was there some special event or did Ched personally give it out?
Dual Weapons
Started by Porkbelly [2237039] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Andyman [471591]
· 6 likes ·
Dual Berettas
Dual Primaries were auctioned off, years ago. Not sure what they went for back then, but now I don't think you'd see one for less than 12b.
Oh okay, thank you.
Are you looking for specific ones? Hammers/scims/axes/sams might be in your range more so.
Dual Berettas
My sams set me back nearly 2b. You might be able to get nice hammers for about 800m-1b though
sams? As well, what are some of the double primaries?
edit: oh dual samurai swords
edit: oh dual samurai swords
I more meant dual primaries, but dual melees are also something I think about.
Dual primaries are going to cost you enough that you should probably just keep saving for a gold AK. I haven't seen them going for less than 10-12b.
But if you already have a gold AK you might as well buy a unique property next :p
But if you already have a gold AK you might as well buy a unique property next :p
Dual primaries will be a better investment initially, as people want to loan them for the 10k and 15k merit.
I am almost positive I got my Dual Samurai swords with a Mission or Education course something to do with Japanese Language. If I am remembering correctly.
i remember getting my dual melee from edu,either sams or scims, not sure if you got dual primaries from edu tho
Dual melees used to be given out when completing a course, and based on your highest stat. Dual primaries were auctioned off
Yep, education.
Which one you received depended on your stat-build.
Which one you received depended on your stat-build.
If we finish Ancient Japanese History (HIS2160), we will get dual weapon?
No, the education for them was removed.
Is there any possible way of getting dual weapons nowadays other than trying to buy them??
Not at the moment.