Already 100r+, post in bug forum! Good luck :3
GRAVE PLEASE
Started by Donkey [2352923] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 107 / 107 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm struggling a little to understand any mainstream demand for a display case 'description'. Its purpose would seemingly be so niche? To thank people? Most bazaar descriptions I've seen appear quite spammy and ugly, and are often only a detriment to the page - but at least it has somewhat of a purpose there. Maybe in the future when we've got some time, but for now it just feels like an insignificant thing to work on.
Thanks.
Thanks.
I am a little confused by your response. The request was not for a description section for the display case, but for individual items within the case, it was laid out rather clearly in the original post on this matter, however thank you for your consideration.
This thread can be graved please.
I think the idea is for individual item slot descriptions - and short at that. Not just for thanking people, but for reminding of an occasion, or a date something happened - or even to remind that the item belongs to someone else or is being saved for a specific purpose. Something simple like:
[image: i.imgur.com]
I think we all agree this isn't urgent, but do you think this would be simple enough to implement? I'd still really like to see this added.
Love, deca <3
[image: i.imgur.com]
I think we all agree this isn't urgent, but do you think this would be simple enough to implement? I'd still really like to see this added.
Love, deca <3
I agree, not urgent at all, however I believe Ched misunderstood the overall idea, I messaged him directly but we will see if anything comes of it.
They don't grave suggestions so other people can see what was suggested so we don't keep suggesting the same things.