Anyone is allowed to talk shit, regardless of their age/battlestats/networth. Stop complaining.
NS vs CR
Started by FidelCashflow [1993550] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 1,397 / 1,397 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Pay me no mind, I'm just hear to daydream about revive money
And what will you do in the fight and fights to come? Ride the bench?
Yes, because I have played less than those who are stronger than me, and when it's my time ill be fighting. I can still talk shit.
I mean didn't MeanMike go to that NS2/UR/Elite thread and talk shit about us? weird its like full circle
NS2-3 some of the best only sub factions in the game.
gl
Imagine what your stats would look like if you didn't spend like 50k real money on this game. Your ego is downright disgusting. You didn't earn what you have through working for it, you bought it and now talking down to a group of newer players, except the difference is you've played the game for 7 years and couldn't accomplish enough to be a part of a HOF faction without buying your way in.
Funny. I quit for five years in that 7 year time frame you are talking about. Sounds like you are salty.
I'm not salty I'm just calling you out for being a pompous douchebag that nobody appreciates.
It is what it is, I defended your right to that freedom.
It's okay bub, we appreciate him and that's all that matters. You can talk shit all you want about how much someone donates or whatever, but without being here you couldn't possibly understand why he's here or the overall positive benefits to having someone as great as him around.
I am amused though, it's not much that can cause you to pipe up - he must have touched a nerve commenting on the status of NS2 folk having that glass ceiling blocking NS.
I am amused though, it's not much that can cause you to pipe up - he must have touched a nerve commenting on the status of NS2 folk having that glass ceiling blocking NS.