I know there are currently two other posts like this one on the forum right now. I wanted to make something a little more conceivable with winners more often. This works the same way are the others; If you post and there are no new posts for 90 mins, I will send you 300k. (Time and payout amounts are subject to change at the author's discretion.)
How to enter
1.) Upvote this post
2.) Post anything
3.) Wait
4.) If you believe you have won, drop me a pm and I will verify and send your money
YOU CAN HAVE 1 POST IN EACH 90 MIN TIME PERIOD
DONATIONS APPRECIATED (I'M GOING BROKE AT THIS RATE LOL)
Good luck!
If you have won, YOU MUST private message (chat me), not using the message system
Model message V
[image: i.ibb.co]
You sent $500,000 to KingLion with the message: first poster
You sent $100,000 to leo4564 with the message: congrats
You sent $100,000 to XGCaesar with the message: congrats
You sent $100,000 to Karin-.
You sent $100,000 to mmtrott with the message: gg
You sent $100,000 to Crappygoon with the message: gg
You sent $100,000 to XGCaesar with the message: 2? gg mate
You sent $100,000 to Adingo8mybaby
You sent $100,000 to Erugon.
How to enter
1.) Upvote this post
2.) Post anything
3.) Wait
4.) If you believe you have won, drop me a pm and I will verify and send your money
YOU CAN HAVE 1 POST IN EACH 90 MIN TIME PERIOD
DONATIONS APPRECIATED (I'M GOING BROKE AT THIS RATE LOL)
Good luck!
If you have won, YOU MUST private message (chat me), not using the message system
Model message V
[image: i.ibb.co]
You sent $500,000 to KingLion with the message: first poster
You sent $100,000 to leo4564 with the message: congrats
You sent $100,000 to XGCaesar with the message: congrats
You sent $100,000 to Karin-.
You sent $100,000 to mmtrott with the message: gg
You sent $100,000 to Crappygoon with the message: gg
You sent $100,000 to XGCaesar with the message: 2? gg mate
You sent $100,000 to Adingo8mybaby
You sent $100,000 to Erugon.
Mentions: Adingo8mybaby [2466211]