This game and whole casino is just ridiculously rigged, start getting on a good streak then cop a bit of the old torn luck in the casino, 10 turns deep a king shows up, naturally you select lower and it pulls the only ace left in the deck, done the same thing with a 3 and 2, its borderline impossible to reach 10 straight let alone 25 for a merit, what a joke!!
High-Low
Started by AshPlaysAU [2110521] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
ya it took me about 3 weeks to get that merit. i was always right there then blam.
Take a deck of cards and start dealing to see how it's as rigged as Torn's High-low lol
E: Okay I've heard about High Low helper script and I tried it out. Got 25 straight under 10min lol. Thought at first I felt I've had better success on my own. It just makes the decision for you and that way it's faster to play. Just spam your mouse button.
Install Violentmonkey browser extension and google "torn high low script". Then open the script in notepad or similar and copy paste it in Violentmonkey.
E: Okay I've heard about High Low helper script and I tried it out. Got 25 straight under 10min lol. Thought at first I felt I've had better success on my own. It just makes the decision for you and that way it's faster to play. Just spam your mouse button.
Install Violentmonkey browser extension and google "torn high low script". Then open the script in notepad or similar and copy paste it in Violentmonkey.
Its totally up to luck, I always seem to be stuck at 15 win streak. Havent gotten it still after all my years of playing torn. Have tried with the script and without it too sadly the mechanics is really not working in my favour
Could you share the link for the script? was it this one " https://openuserjs.org/scripts/DeKleineKobini/TORN_HighLow_Helper" ?
Yes that's it
Thanks, Tried my luck but sadly no merit yet xD
I've read in the forums that some has tried three days with the script. Maybe I just got lucky. But hell someone posted yesterday that he got the merit on his second try without the script.
highest i got with the high-low script was 23 lmao such a pain
Finally after ages of trying I got the high-low merit done, with this script xD !!!!
what does this work with can't get it to work on mac
Actually... high-low apparently shuffles the deck after every pick. I just picked "High" on a "4" knowing that all the 2s and 3s had shown up... and got my 5th 3 in the game.
Looks like the only RNG is whether you win or lose, and then your card is picked afterwards.
Looks like the only RNG is whether you win or lose, and then your card is picked afterwards.
I use it with tampermonkey in chrome, dont know about the OS problem though