Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NS vs CR

Started by FidelCashflow [1993550] on in Faction Discussion.

1,396 replies · 38.2k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,397 / 1,397 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Paul [1176287]
Achievement thread could add a couple dozen. Throw a graph or two in there and you’ll get the Andyman multiplier.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
Andyman needs a wordcloud of his posts.

Or a memecloud of his memes. That would be half retard dog at least.

Either way we'd get a cloud of some kind
Abdullah [2063435]
Full video here: https://www.captiongenerator.com/1764652/MeanMike-reacting-to-NSvCR

[image: i.ibb.co]
  • You were sent $10,000,000 from Vulture with the message: holy shit that caption video is f**king gold 03:39:32 12/04/20
  • You were sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon from Blaze with the message: That video is comedy gold bahaha. You deserved a prize so here it is. 03:23:43 12/04/20
  • You were sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon from FidelCashflow with the message: great video laughed my ass off
  • You were sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon from Protomolecule with the message: Laughed until I cried. A+ vid
  • You were sent $10,000,000 from someone with the message: That video was f**king amazing. You nailed that spot on. I haven't laughed that hard in ages. lol
  • You were sent $10,000,000 from Archer with the message: That video i the best thing I ever saw in Torn! 12:18:09 16/04/20

Mentions: Archer [2172225] · Blaze [1591396] · FidelCashflow [1993550] · UwU [2081212] · Vulture [2169837]

MeanMike [1884314]
Dude, I cant lie... my girl just came in from the other room to see why I was laughing so hard ...

I watched it twice it was so funny. You F$#%ed me up with that one, but I really really enjoyed it

R+

Ya only got one part wrong though ......

You have accepted Alexstrasza's application.

For real though, thanks for making me laugh, that was awesome

Mentions: Alexstrasza [1825532]

Michelle-420- [732810]
Well, this is where I I gotta take the gloves off for this fight( private islands off market in my case) and put up a fight. Good luck sht talkers and let's have fun.
2049144 [2049144]
I got to give it to Hemi she really found herself a golden goose with this simp, makes sense as to why she still hasn't divorced him too. She tends to get bored very quickly and moves on to the next guy.