oh all mighty egg lord i havent seen an egg for three day hoping to see one today
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
The lord almighty has a pretty busy day today. Give him and his kid a bit of space, if not just for one day.
ThX and remember if you see me as it friend I'll be that,if you see me as it Father I'll be that and if you see me as GoD(Which does not,never has or will)I'll be just that for I am here to serve not be served.
Download Doctorn extension it will notify you when eggs appear, it help very well!! :b
Moved to Graveyard - This thread has already been made Clicky
Mentions: Praying for eggs thread 2.020