.
Unrelenting DELETED!!!!!
Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 659 / 659 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Wow, I was friends with Zahid. His multi ring gets fedded, I lose quite a few people who had me blacklisted from UR.
I know u added Racism as a half joke, but Ive had to report Zahid and his crew a few times for being racist pieces of sh*t to me, wont be missed one bit, all that happened then on the report is that staff said account will be brought in for questioning.
err ok......I know.
are you disagreeing or what? not sure why you're quoting me it's not just UR that's getting fedded is it.
are you disagreeing or what? not sure why you're quoting me it's not just UR that's getting fedded is it.
The real question is why aren't you in fed? We know you are a cheating bitch too
If they really had a RR scheme to money laundry it might be possible...
Anyone got any spare ribs? Mine are in orbit right now, send help, pls
Because I'm smart enough to not get caught you mong ;)
We all know you dropped out of high school. You aren't smart enough to do anything
No, it's absolutely not too early. These accounts were not auto jailed, they were jailed by me at the conclusion of the evidence being collected and written up. There are no errors made here, there was mass cheating going on and all who were jailed were involved in some form.
The only thing it is too early to say is if I have jailed all of the accounts involved.
These accounts will not be released.
The only thing it is too early to say is if I have jailed all of the accounts involved.
These accounts will not be released.
Idk about y'all, but the only way I see unrelenting coming back from this is if the almighty Jesus becomes the new leader.
It's time for a cleansing
[image: i.gyazo.com]
It's time for a cleansing
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Mentions: Jesus [2013634]
So you have no shred of doubt the fedding is not another false alarm?
"this goes to show.... no faction is safe" makes it sound like a shock that it'd happen to UR.
Every faction will have the occasional bad player, but the big busts are always the factions we all know are cheats.
Every faction will have the occasional bad player, but the big busts are always the factions we all know are cheats.
The question we all want to no is were the offences bad enough for you to consider deleting the faction ?
christ.
Woah. Big Bust!!!
Nice cleaning work.
Nice cleaning work.
Not a single federal player put me up a battle stat rank.
Dammit, bogie can you please fed some people above me.
Dammit, bogie can you please fed some people above me.