Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2 for 1

Started by Snoop561 [2301786] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Snoop561 [2301786]
Firstly I would like to know what's up with the Firework Stands perks.... they are just about useless unless you have 10* for the special ammo, not to mention I think 7* doesn't have a perk.


Secondly I would like to add, when you are training your employees, you have to keep clicking train, now if we had a drop down menu to where we can type the number of trains to use at a time, that would be super.

Make it a great day or not, the choice is yours!!