Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unrelenting DELETED!!!!!

Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in Faction Discussion.

658 replies · 26.4k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 659 / 659 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Adrenalinas [1974447]
Q: I want them to tell the community what they are doing and Why.
A: They fed ACC's that break rules because they broke the rules.

only agree for self-fed they should add reason self-fed
UwU [2081212]
Well then your argument is pointless.

Certain processes need to be kept hidden for the benefit of players who play legitimately.

Developer and staff time needs to be focused on adding new playable features and positive community interactions.

Not an arms race against cheaters adapting to new ways based on published info on mechanics designed to catch them.
Sappy [2501818]
Scroll up and Up and Up. You'll find what kind of info I am asking for, If only you spent a little time reading and less time judging.
hemi [2165616]
You can choose to be transparent about your own details, but it's really not bogie's obligation to the community to share the specifics of your or any other incident. I don't think many people care, anyway.

I personally don't need to know that first this person was sketchy, so they looked into that person's account, found money transactions or similar IPs with another account, etc blah blah. If you care that deeply, I think we can just chalk it up to curiosity, instead of saying you are owed a more elaborate explanation.

It's impossible to please and satisfy everyone, there will always be follow up questions and someone left wanting more answers....
Sappy [2501818]
If it doesn't concern you, you are not interested in this info, i Don't understand why you are opposing it.
If it improved my life without hurting you, what's the issue?
followung your logic , a lot of people don't read or care about patch notes? shall they be abandoned too?.

Yes, it is impossible to satisfy everyone, doesn't means I am not allowed to fight for what Satisfies me.
hemi [2165616]
How will it improve your life? Seriously, I'm actually interested to hear your answer to this.

Comparing sharing patch notes that tell the community what has been fixed or added to the game to sharing the details of private investigations against players who break the rules is like comparing apples to oranges.
Twitter [2309219]
Businesses don't have to answer to every Tom, Dick, and Harry...they answer to consumer advocacy groups, legislative bodies, law enforcement, etc.

Demanding transparency makes you appear to be one of two things: a) nosy as f**k, or b) guilty as f**k and trying to learn how to avoid getting caught yourself.
Adrenalinas [1974447]
what info do you want?

Info how exactly they know someone breaks rules should never be shared, because that just giving a gift to the cheaters and letting them know how to avoid getting banned.

You know reasons why they were fedded (multies, RMT, acc sharing, acc buying) what else info here can be.
Demented [2166821]
well this started off to be a good read.... so i thought.. Sucks for those that lost out trusting others... hard lessons learned. same goes for the cheaters.. hard lesson learned now go play COD warzone because thats where all the cheaters have been playing lately lol and just curious to see the TORN economy rebound :)
Hank [1732212]
If this isn't grounds for faction deletion then I dont know what is. Zahid is basically in the background trying to sell UR/UR2 to the highest bidder in order to fund his eventual restart. I always thought Zahid to be dodgy from Day 1 R got involved with them. I could never put my finger on how he made money yet was training and buying assets with ease. I'm glad hes gone, hes one less snake i have to deal with. Good riddance and hopefully now we will have the UR name put to bed forever.
Sappy [2501818]
Patch notes was just your own logic,

as for how it improves my life.
i get better , clearer info. a very big deal for me.
Captain-America [1040542]
My lord and savior witnessed that punishment. Plus a few stabs to the ribs lol. And then his people had to suffer the Holocaust. We win the worst punishment! Or lose? I’m not sure anymore
Dapper_Tramp [2007373]
Great news, thanks Bogie. In magical Christmas land those of us who had to spend legitimate money and energy fighting R would have some of their ill gotten gains distributed to use but I'm happy with the feddings. To all of you crying about transparency, just grow a pair and come out and say you don't like them catching your cheaters. Asking for 'proof' is empty rhetoric, I haven't seen one reasonable proposal that would be more convincing than what we've been told, just more complex.
[image: cdn.drawception.com]
_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
Buzz mugged you and stole $30,426,679 [view] 16:12:06 14/03/20
PanzerFuhrer bought 14 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $338,072,000. 16:12:06 14/03/20

Someone mugged you and stole $116,554,568 [view] 23:38:18 12/03/20
ItsZahid bought 3 x Dumbbells from your bazaar for $1,316,999,997. 23:38:17 12/03/20
^^^ this one time Buzz told me that he was travelling so he "asked" ItsZahid to mug me.. wonder how he asked him??

The "pair" really was fast I guess.