awhile back there were no warnings, if it happened after it yeah totally agree with you.
Forgiveness
Started by -LuciousLyon- [2031886] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Oh, hi buy mugger. Add another person to that list.
You have a 25m networth and almost no stats, why not just restart?
Lol I didn't fall for it
You only just had a begging thread moved to grave, how are you changed?
Description: Piss poor scammer & shitposter
Naw, I'll keep you on my blacklist.
Naw, I'll keep you on my blacklist.
You have traded 25 points to increase your blacklist capacity by 10. You can now have a total of 60 enemies.
-LuciousLyon- is on your enemies list : +1 to enemies
[image: static-cdn.jtvnw.net]
-LuciousLyon- is on your enemies list : +1 to enemies
[image: static-cdn.jtvnw.net]
Send me 10 mil or I will ADD you to my enemies list
I have not encountered you in game yet, but based on these comments. I think I need to add you to my blacklist.
Thanks for the heads up
Thanks for the heads up
Im disgusted by this OP. What self respecting mugger asks for forgiveness ? Damn, you fail at being bad, you fail at being good. FAIL FAIL FAIL
Found an egg. Great thread :)
60 Total? Dam man, I've got like 140+ on mine. 90% are buymuggers or people who don't pay their revive bill.
That is the all important question - Removing enemies without changing ways will just lead to more enemies again, methinks.
you should write your enemys list 1 on 1 and post there replys then maybe we will remove you
I'll get there eventually. Maybe.
Duke actually fell for that particular scam a couple years ago at Christmastime.... before the warnings were put in place
To be frank, you should contact each of these individuals personally, as a singular post in a forum is the least effort possible approach.
how much does it cost for you to find out who friended and enemied me?