Whose been playing ? Have you managed a 1st place yet ? Also add PS4 gamer tags if you fancy a game at some point .
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Cross platform pm me i can play
X
Misdir3kt#4031009
PC - NA, add me and PM to play :)
PC - NA, add me and PM to play :)
I can play link me your name and # number
if down to play i just got it 4 days ago level 77 already in 2 days of playing i need a TC squad so we can shoot the shit
add me
Not very many wins, but I have a 1.75 kd.
PSN - ohhhSEB
PSN - ohhhSEB
Goddd I havent played a CoD game in forever....
i do play from time to time but in xbox
its fun. pretty hard. ive gotten 3rd, and 2nd a few times, but not 1st
I’ve got 6 or 7 firsts on my account but my girlfriend plays too and I hate to admit at least 4 of them are hers possibly 5 lol
got dub #12 today probably 60 or so top 10. play on Xbox and seriously can not wait for duos
HustleInSilence on xbox lets play cod
Ummm i'm on PC username is D4RKS0ULS
I have got num 1 on both br and warzone quite a a bit
I have got num 1 on both br and warzone quite a a bit
Activision ID: ChaosReigns86#2935965 (for cross platform friends request)
anyone wanna play COD
Rest in pepperonis spelling you will be miss... YEET WHO GIVES ABOUT SPELLIN
HustleInSilence
On xbox or blizzard for this, hit me up :)