grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Frank [2408592]
· 1 likes ·
.
Bump
.
I love seeing people thinking outside of the box when it comes to making money in this game.
R+ for effort.
Lordoffire's sig looks great :) don't let the haters get you down!
R+ for effort.
Lordoffire's sig looks great :) don't let the haters get you down!
Do i care though? Lmao
Thankyou i appreciate that!:) Yeah i certainly wouldn't let people like that get me down, i find it funny how he thinks i care about his opinion! I never claimed to be the best
R+ Marky made the Bootcamp info banner, we love it, thanks!
Making people feel bad in forums won't bring daddy back.
Lmao.
Had a pleasure to do business with MARKY_ and everything went smooth as one can hope for. Reliable, quality work and fast.
7/5 will order again!
7/5 will order again!
Bump
R+ Marky did an amazing job, exactly what I asked for. Friendly, helpful and quick!
The gfx forum / "artists" on here have gone to absolute shit over the last decade.
People have no respect for art anymore, tossing around pure garbage, next to no effort, filtered stock images with text for a couple dollars.
People have no respect for art anymore, tossing around pure garbage, next to no effort, filtered stock images with text for a couple dollars.
.
Is there any need in commenting that on my thread though? At what point did i say i was the best gfx artist in Torn? I didn't, i'm merely trying to make a bit of money, i don't pander people for my business i wait for them to come to me, and you clearly have no idea about my business model as i charge next to nothing for my services, the last 3 projects i've done i've been paid more than i asked for. It's sad that you need to shit on people to feel better about yourself
Because it was relevant to the conversation that took place on your thread.
If the shoe fits bbygurl wear it. But this is no place to get offended. Use criticism and get better @ it. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, I said the community not you specifically. But I'm not gonna pepper you up to make you feel better. This is an open forum for both sales, experiences and discussion. Don't want criticism, don't post.
If the shoe fits bbygurl wear it. But this is no place to get offended. Use criticism and get better @ it. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, I said the community not you specifically. But I'm not gonna pepper you up to make you feel better. This is an open forum for both sales, experiences and discussion. Don't want criticism, don't post.
I'm not offended, i just find it ludicrous that you'd post something like that on someones business thread, while not directly talking at me you were still inferring that my work is garbage on a thread where people come to view my services, it's just disrespectful
I mean it's just a layered image over a background with text lol. So it's hardly even considered work you can call your "own", you brought it upon yourself.
*Shrugs*
Anyway. Good luck with all that.
*Shrugs*
Anyway. Good luck with all that.
And how else would you create a profile signature? The two main elements of a signature are background and text.
No worries, have a good day
No worries, have a good day
Graved at OP's request.