The cancel button for the monthly subscriber does not function. I thought it would be better to do it through that method than just canceling it from my card. anneyeong!
canceling
Started by Auxc0rd [2469968] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 5
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
You're correct there was indeed an issue, it should be resolved now?
Perhaps Joe can check to confirm best developer.
If it's a PayPal subscription it should direct you to the relevant page on the PayPal website - you might need to login to PayPal first though.
The button doesn't take anywhere atm.. looks like the link is broken.
I can confirm that the Cancel button is dead. The one on the Annual subscription doesn't work either. Doesn't link you anywhere.
You're correct there was indeed an issue, it should be resolved now?
Thanx mucho! I'm sorry I could not help with screenshots.
Closing the report then. Thanks!