nvm
not a bug
Started by Chrelle [2216250] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 2 likes ·
It will expire and the bountier will have wasted money, it’s not a bug, people can be dumb if they want. You could check beforehand taking the “very long” trip to Mexico, if they’re offline for more than 24 hours …
It will expire and the bountier will have wasted money, it’s not a bug, people can be dumb if they want. You could check beforehand taking the “very long” trip to Mexico, if they’re offline for more than 24 hours then don’t fly there? Now there’s a radical idea :)
Not saying it's a bug, I'm asking if it is working as intended. I didn't know you can't attack people who have been afk for long. Now I'm jet lagged and disappointed. I demand to be reimbursed immediately.
Yes, it’s been that way for many years. You can only attack people offline for more than 24 hours if they are part of a mission.
PS: there’s also a Questions and Answers forum
I thought this wasnt working as intended so it belonged here instead of q&a. But I realise it is working as expected so i'll remove the post