Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave Pls

Started by AltafHussain [2495972] on in Graveyard.

16 replies · 363 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

AltafHussain [2495972] ×2

RandomGuy_ [2040019]
She's nice
Edit: After seeing all this going on, she has become a Trader to a scammer, go beat the shit out of her folks.
DreamOfSheep [1615386]
Didnt even trade. Accuses me of buymugging (check my stats) cant buy all my plushies. Not recommended.
nosk [2367522]
Just trade mugged me (with a partner, obviously). Was completely my fault, but a trade mugger nevertheless.

16:45:47 - 08/07/2020 AmeliaMe canceled the trade with you
16:45:51 - 08/07/2020 Someone mugged you for $xxx sending you to hospital for 0h 44m [view]
D3cay [2528675]
Trade mugged with me with their partner with the excuse of "I'm in the hosp so there's no way I can do it". Really dumb of me to trust and have faith in this person. I guess I'll just take this as a lesson.
  • Someone mugged you and stole $ [view] 18:05:13 08/07/20
  • AmeliaMe has canceled the trade. 18:05:02 08/07/20

Mentions: AltafHussain [2495972]