Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Pistol?

Started by Lucas_Franks [2530947] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 212 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

4Am [2318684]
That would be the Beretta Pico but i wouldn’t doubt that there is a better one that is rare or maybe not ! Will see if a veteran can let us know.

but that gun is really expensive. So for yourself and majority of torn the “You sent a Qsz-92 to Lucas_Franks” will do just fine. Enjoy!
Jay-Walker [2519507]
In terms of average damage done, and ignoring any user based bonuses, the Homemade Pocket Shotgun wins. But it's pretty expensive. After that it's the Qsz-92.
4Am [2318684]
I was just gonna say I’m wrong actually ! I never looked at the Pico stats i just assumed they were better. So no the gun i sent you is the best pistol In the game as far as stats. The pocket shotgun is better better stat wise if you wanna call if a pistol
Clippy [2247889]
The dual 92G Berettas have a bit better damage, but much worse accuracy. Too much worse to be worth the trade-off for most, I think.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
The best pistol is indeed the Qsz, the best secondary weapon is the btmp-9, the reason I don't mention the homemade pocket shotgun is because it has virtually no ammo.