Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Mails

Started by seochogu [1965284] on in Suggestions.

8 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
79
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
seochogu [1965284]
It would be great if I could send out mails to certain members of my faction instead of having to send out mails to EVERYONE in the faction. Sometimes I just want to send a mail out to 10 members. So I either send it out to EVERYONE OR I have to send out 1 mail to each member. It would be nice to have the option of who the mail goes to.

Would make my life much easier!!
BigEasy [2009127]
Even though it has been suggested before (thank you Platinumdevil) I think it is a great idea. The more we can add functionality to interfaces the better. Especially in cases where dedicated players are suggesting changes.
PlatinumDevil [1920420]
Yes but if OP send less than 2 minutes looking they would find it was already suggested, surpassed the 100 upvotes required and was given feedback on by Chedburn. So instead of spending another post to build upvotes he could just bump the current one to try and get more votes on that one instead.