Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel

Started by Winterslug [2519755] on in Gambling.

6 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Winterslug [2519755]
I expect there is already a forum on this but I can't find one,
I've just hit level 7 and unlocked spin the wheel and was wondering whether it is worth it.
Does anyone have any data to give a conclusive answer? Obviously sometimes you will win something bad or nothing.
Was wondering if anyone had data showing average monetary winning (if items were sold on item market) etc.
flufffy [494285]
Look for a thread in GD called “One year of spin the wheels” by Prezze, I’m in the app so I can’t send you a link for some reason
AztecBill [2337542]
Leslie is an asshole....he takes your money and rarely gives you anything of value

On top of that, just for spite...he kicks you in the throat just for laughs

It is a losing proposition....but most people do it....well, just because....

I MIGHT WIN A PI