Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Record == 100% OD

Started by StRev [2533379] on in General Discussion.

18 replies · 709 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
18
Likes on archived posts
37
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

BMT [2402197]
I OD'd on my first happy jump, some of my faction mates have too soo we all in the same unlucky boat XD
Sappy [2501818]
R+
Great Achievement
Never Let it go down mate.
May u OD on all your drugs
May ched bless your account
(its neccessary for if he won't bogie will fed u)
Exie [2223878] Moderator Official
I totally thought you said "every first drug" and thought that was terrible luck xD
JustJanet [911066]
First two ecstasies that I took resulted in overdoses. I was so mad the first time I cried. It seemed like such a big deal. Back then it erased your friends list. After the first OD I had decided I wasn’t going to take drugs. My hubby at the time laughed at me trying to make me understand it was just part of the game. It took him a couple weeks to convince me to try again. When I ODed the second time I was mad at HIM! I wasn’t certain I was going to get over it. When I finally tried Xanax I ODed the first time too! Terrible luck!
Bantor [2179037]
I had a few times that I od'ed on xanax, rehabbed, waited the roughly 1 day drug cd, took xanax again... but od again. That is far more annoying.

[image: i.imgur.com]

And some people may think "Ye, that's bad indeed", but do they realize what that does with effectiveness in a company?