Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MMCP?

Started by Vladar [1996140] on in Faction Discussion.

123 replies · 4.67k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
124
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

oraN [1778676] ×1 Nemesis [2163874] ×1

Nemesis [2163874]
There is already a thread for this, step out my spot-light please. Continue to do what AK does, nothing :P
Nemesis [2163874]
Yup I am, ORAN bought me with dick pics :D

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=9&t=16154358&b=0&a=0&start=40&to=20231444

Actually just bored and dont like that cheater/bully Reincarcerated so decided to raid Vinerri. I honestly don't see any of their logic they are doing bullying weak s7 factions, raiding noobs, talking big shit like anywhere respects them.

Now they cancelled all of their OCs, kicked all members, wasting their E taking some of MMCP's extra respect we have, got their guys living without specials and in hosp.... no toleration is the biggest insult to any player in Torn.

Meanwhile I am DMing their members as I am sure half of Torn is as well trying to recruit some PA guys and have the ability to treat my members with respect and not gonna kick them to the curb without Toleration xD

My raid aint stopping til they are in s0 where they belong and away from ID land. If they try anything after my raid, I will just go to another of my 5 factions (that have Toleration) and continue this raid there :D
DD_is_Kid-Poker [2247814]
You should get your head out of your Ass.

LOL. this guy said Raiding Noobs. Don't think Vinerri has ever pressed the Raid Button. well till today. with 7 factions Anyways I will tell you this. it will not end well for Oran Fact.

Secondly, We haven't raided anyone we have taking Territories From people which is my Job to find Territories for my Faction.

3rdly you are a Big Clown can the clown memes from NS come here?

Cheater/bully Reincarnated haha what an Obsessed Modaf**ker. he is mad I did give him Passage to Assult my Ally 1 year ago so am the Bully you are a big Joke crawl into some pit.

if you want respect Earn it. not use your Faction as Pawn for your personal touchy feelings kid.
Nemesis [2163874]
sorry I cant read retard

I will just say your bought account, opps I mean main account wouldnt be in fed if your wasnt a known and proven cheater.

I could provide details on you bitches threatening noobs with raids but cba to take you serious.

You did the first thing any bitch would do, jumped off that sinking ship in a panic without thinking anything through....
DD_is_Kid-Poker [2247814]
Hehe, main account blah blah blah tell torn a New Story sir.


And we all Know Oran was the One who threatened me with a Raid from you and I promised to raid him back so np. he will be raided, As I am a Man of my word.


Oh my man this ship ain't Sinking its Flouting High and Mighty you are just pretty retarded to see it.