Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MMCP?

Started by Vladar [1996140] on in Faction Discussion.

123 replies · 4.67k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Frank [2408592]
What's an MMCP?
What's a Venerri?

How do I get one?

If anything, this raid is a good thing for Vinerri they've become stagnant in the water for a fair while. Inactivity is a real issue there. This is likely one of the most active I've ever seen their members (and I'm a stalker when it comes to factions). MMCP has done them a favor. They should have just kept one faction and used the massive respect loss to promote activity (for flying) and war in the near future. Would have been a good chance to better themselves.

Splitting into separate factions isn't something I've seen that many times before, well, 5k respect factions. All their hits are relatively negated at this point from the chaining MMCP is doing. They should have started a chain from the raid and hit back with bonuses..

But I called it, he pulled a Wall_St. forgetting how long Wall_St was a 1 man army for.
Gux- [1537338]
Every time I see a MMCP related thread I can’t help but think “This Nemesis guy just needs to stfu. Someone in MMCP needs to put that naughty child on a time out!”.

Come on MMCP, I gained respect for you guys during our fights, but please do yourselves a favour and do not give leadership to imbeciles or children!

You don’t need this kind of publicity..
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Credit whee it's due though - he's done a good job of turning MMCP from "that multi faction" to "that faction with the super mouthy forum kid".
MeanSteve [1696566]
One guy from one side offered me 4m a hit someone from the other side want to counter? I'm down to fight for the highest bidder.