Hello to all my bunny lover friends! Just a nice friendly place to chat about how cute bunnys are please send pics of our fluffy friendsx
Bunny Lovers
Started by Imsieperry [2530563] on in Animals & Nature.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I don’t know how to post my bunny pics :( can I only do this from pc?
... i dont have any bunnies, my sister does tho. I have four guinea pigs instead, am I still welcome D:
also Torn has an app :)
also Torn has an app :)
Yes! This is purely just for people who loves bunnys - guinea pigs are adorable too post some pics <3
I think so x