Bump
Mini games during flights.
Started by illbethatmf [2083570] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Poker while flying would make life so much better! Let's make this happen.
Bump for developer feedback
Have you posted in bugs and issues???
Bump for developer feedback
Bump, great idea
Bumpy bump
Thread has been submitted for review in bugs/issues forum
Like the idea
i would like to use item market while flying. i mean, ecommerce is a thing today... maybe not trade with other players but at least being able to use item market to buy items.
I think that's a good idea but might be beyond the scope of what this suggestion thread is trying to implement. However it does make sense esp with the logistics companies now, ie fed ex
Bump and R+ even though I'm expecting a dismissive answer from Ched. I feel like even the devs know that flight sucks though, so there is hope! We need a bug report now
The bug report as been submitted https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16153984&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20197766
Mentions: [100R+] - Mini Games During Flights
I think perhaps you might be underestimating how much work it would take to build multiple fairly advanced games like this to a high level of quality.
The games seen in Christmas Town are chosen specifically for their simplicity - they take only a week or two to develop. Something on the level of 'Pacman' or 'Space Invaders' would take between 10 - 100 times longer. I don't know about you, but I'd rather our developers worked on Torn rather than rebuilding random games from decades ago.
We could outsource this to a separate company perhaps, but still it'd take a huge amount of my time to arrange and ensure everything is perfect. So I just don't see this happening any time soon.
The games seen in Christmas Town are chosen specifically for their simplicity - they take only a week or two to develop. Something on the level of 'Pacman' or 'Space Invaders' would take between 10 - 100 times longer. I don't know about you, but I'd rather our developers worked on Torn rather than rebuilding random games from decades ago.
We could outsource this to a separate company perhaps, but still it'd take a huge amount of my time to arrange and ensure everything is perfect. So I just don't see this happening any time soon.
I do understand that and its a fair concern. What about opening up select casino games then?
Poker while flying
solved
solved
Inspired by phethpwar2.