Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dex Vs Speed

Started by pawnme_mu [2412838] on in Attacking.

16 replies · 245 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

nex [2054500]
Your dexterity needs to be 14x your enemies speed or more in order to evade every hit.

Edit: I've been told I was wrong about this. Sorry.
Rockem [1639350]
I just attacked a guy with over 19x higher dex than my speed and I hit him 3 times before a stalemate
Rockem [1639350]
Interesting, I know of someone that has pretty much exactly 14x more def than my str. Will try him.
Chelester [1596200]
Does anyone know how hit chance % is calculated?
I know that at same stat it's 50% but for example when, according to Torn wiki, 15m speed vs 10m dex is 60.19% and 60m speed vs 10m dex is 82.88%. What's the equation?
pawnme_mu [2412838]
Interesting. thanks for sharing the results. To me it seems easier to train defense than dex for a 100% damage mitigation because of the 14 x difference instead of the 100 x for speed vs dex