Key worker? Im assuming you mean essential workers?
As in... the people at dominos making pizzas right now?
That label is a joke. Lol
Dark mode would be amazing!!!
Wiz is a key worker
[image: www.thesun.co.uk]
No Dominos staff on that list. Agree with it or not, that's the UK definition, defined as such to see whose kids can still go to school.
I’m in IT and the government here says banks and airlines are essential services so that allows me to travel during lockdown in support of some of our clients, I have a letter I carry with me to show the cops.
But in reality I’m sitting on my arse working and watching telly from my lounge.
Not all heroes wear capes, I tend to be wearing my hoodie. You’re welcome everyone, it’s what I was born to do.
Soldier
I agree completely, I'm classed as a key worker, but wouldn't class what I do as essential by any means, compared to medical staff, bin men, and shop workers, without whom we would be royally screwed
Wiz is also fed up of this shit.
Hail bin men, sewage workers (my dad was one) and especially those in retail. Not heroes and all that shit shit but low payed workers that keep that keep society running day to day, week to week regardless. Too much emphasis placed on some staff :(
Your company should be paying you, your company will than come to my "company" to get the money back
So yes..... by proxy im paying you to sat at home and do nothing
If your still working then your company is still paying you and is still making a profit so wont need the governments help
Sitting at home on furlough :)
I live in the US.
Trains still gotta move.
railroad conductor here.
They are working from Home.
I'm a key worker, I work in a Target.
There's a bill going through that would give a tax holiday for medical staff through September. I told a nurse friend this and her immediate response was "should include grocery store workers in that."
In light of that I'd like to give some recognition to my lil sis EmmaStormborn for holding down the fort as a grocery store manager trying to keep her employees secure and her customers safe in these rough times.
Ah, so this about RL and not torn (wrong subforum).
Odd that supermarket personell is in the list, but farmers aren't...
Am not a key worker but am still going to work, I look after a disabled man who need 24 hour care
wheres the wwe