Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CornHub's Spreadsheet Services

Started by CornHub [2423014] on in Trading Post.

63 replies · 714 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

CornHub [2423014]

Do you need a flashy trading price list that will improve the quality of your trades and make your customers happy?





Well, look no further!



I will design you a custom trading spreadsheet that can include:

Auto-updating feature!

12 item categories! (If you're buying them)

Custom themes to make your price sheet your own!

Colour schemes that help emphasise and improve your brand!



Icons for each item to make your price list 'pop'!





Here is my Price List as an example of what I can do!

My Price List

What I charge:



I charge a flat fee of only 20m and just 300k per item category





[image: i.imgur.com]



Dorian_Darcy [2489572]
Awesome pricelist. It streamlines pricing and it looks great.. I love the professionalism and customizable design. Would definitely recommend :)
Lalop [2150517]
Great work and wonderful service! Price sheet looks awesome, done quickly, extremely reasonable pricing and Corn was very patient with my cluelessness :)