Hey guys!!
I'm in doubt about an issue that involved one of my former faction members.
Kontikis : https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2506526
Let me explain the issue.
So he is a new player. New players sometimes require some guidance and help, and that is totally understandable.
He was in the faction that I bought and also in a company that trained him a lot regularly to help him out.
I also changed the faction perks to favor newer players in terms of travel items to facilitate their growth.
Now about a week ago, he got into trouble with the director of the company for being rude, insulting others and basically having a very negative attitude towards others with more knowledge and status than him in the game. He got kicked from said company and was bountied a lot ( around 40 to 50 bounties and relentless attacks) .
He asked for help and I gladly went to talk to the director to settle things down.
The director was ready to let it go but on Mr Kontikis' side, he was definitely not. He wanted revenge at any price, and wanted to call on his, exact quote, ' 5000 days old friends ' to rough up the director. I tried reasoning with him saying that this will only prove a waste of time but let's say he's very good at holding grudges.
Some days after that, while everyone in the faction were trying to provide help by the means of guidance. He then started being rude again, and on his defense says ' what is rude about it ' . The thing is, if 69 of your faction mates find it rude and you don't... I think there's a problem somewhere :) Maybe some faction mates have saved the chat logs and can post some of it in here so they don't only get my side of the story ^^. Today, I decided to call him on his attitude and it just escalated to the point that I had to kick him to preserve peace of mind to the rest of the members and myself and chat blocked him so he wouldn't pester me.
I forgot to give him back his funds (41.8m), that he earned through faction perks by the way.
I was only expecting a '' can I have my funds back please? '' .. but instead he lashed out at the other members (since I chat blocked him) and calling our faction scammers etc...
Many people know me in here and know that i'm a nice guy and happy to help wherever I can.
I do not mind giving him back his funds, not at all.. but the only thing I mind is the attitude.
So my question would be, according to you guys personally, should I give him back the funds, keep it or do you have a better solution?
Thanks for the insight guys ^^
Cheers
I'm in doubt about an issue that involved one of my former faction members.
Kontikis : https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2506526
Let me explain the issue.
So he is a new player. New players sometimes require some guidance and help, and that is totally understandable.
He was in the faction that I bought and also in a company that trained him a lot regularly to help him out.
I also changed the faction perks to favor newer players in terms of travel items to facilitate their growth.
Now about a week ago, he got into trouble with the director of the company for being rude, insulting others and basically having a very negative attitude towards others with more knowledge and status than him in the game. He got kicked from said company and was bountied a lot ( around 40 to 50 bounties and relentless attacks) .
He asked for help and I gladly went to talk to the director to settle things down.
The director was ready to let it go but on Mr Kontikis' side, he was definitely not. He wanted revenge at any price, and wanted to call on his, exact quote, ' 5000 days old friends ' to rough up the director. I tried reasoning with him saying that this will only prove a waste of time but let's say he's very good at holding grudges.
Some days after that, while everyone in the faction were trying to provide help by the means of guidance. He then started being rude again, and on his defense says ' what is rude about it ' . The thing is, if 69 of your faction mates find it rude and you don't... I think there's a problem somewhere :) Maybe some faction mates have saved the chat logs and can post some of it in here so they don't only get my side of the story ^^. Today, I decided to call him on his attitude and it just escalated to the point that I had to kick him to preserve peace of mind to the rest of the members and myself and chat blocked him so he wouldn't pester me.
I forgot to give him back his funds (41.8m), that he earned through faction perks by the way.
I was only expecting a '' can I have my funds back please? '' .. but instead he lashed out at the other members (since I chat blocked him) and calling our faction scammers etc...
Many people know me in here and know that i'm a nice guy and happy to help wherever I can.
I do not mind giving him back his funds, not at all.. but the only thing I mind is the attitude.
So my question would be, according to you guys personally, should I give him back the funds, keep it or do you have a better solution?
Thanks for the insight guys ^^
Cheers
Mentions: KonTiki [2506526]