Anyone else follow KILLING EVE? Ok admit it, both Eve snd Villinous have the best clothing! Majority are my favorite clothing color black. But as a show in itself I really enjoy It. Homeland and Killing Eve two shows I follow.
Killing Eve
Started by Shady_Lady [1729682] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Yes! I agree -- love this show. The costumes are really stylish -- particularly Villanelle's -- and the writing is fresh and fun. Looking forward to Season 3.
Season three is on now! S3E2 tonight