On the quick item bar i cant drag any item there quick use but in my quick crime bar it works.Anyone knows why?
Doctorn Issue
Started by Xterior [2477706] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
· 4 likes ·
// ==UserScript== // @name Auto DoctorN // @version 0.1 // @description Auto set DoctorN settings onload // @author Helcostr [1934501] // @match https://www.torn.com/* // @grant none // ==/UserScript== (function() { 'use strict'; localStorage.setItem("doctorn-widget--quick-items__items",'[{"id":206,"name":"Xanax"}]'); })();
Mentioned in this thread
Helcostr [1934501] ×1
Plenty of people have also reported this not the actual doctorn thread. Its a well know bug.
is there any way to fix the bug
If Mauk fixes it but I'm not aware of any work-around at the moment.
The work around is to force the quick crime bar to populate with the item u want via a Userscript XD
Have you got a userscript that does that????
Sort of. it's a private userscript i sent to 1 person.
Oh that message was oddly cruel.
I read Sort of, and I start drooling then you say its a private script I am now crying.
I read Sort of, and I start drooling then you say its a private script I am now crying.
// ==UserScript==
// @name Auto DoctorN
// @version 0.1
// @description Auto set DoctorN settings onload
// @author Helcostr [1934501]
// @match https://www.torn.com/*
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==
(function() {
'use strict';
localStorage.setItem("doctorn-widget--quick-items__items",'[{"id":206,"name":"Xanax"}]');
})();
// @name Auto DoctorN
// @version 0.1
// @description Auto set DoctorN settings onload
// @author Helcostr [1934501]
// @match https://www.torn.com/*
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==
(function() {
'use strict';
localStorage.setItem("doctorn-widget--quick-items__items",'[{"id":206,"name":"Xanax"}]');
})();
Mentions: Helcostr [1934501]
edit:nvm im dumb
I'm so curious... what was ur comment? :3
Whats a userscript -_-
You absolute don, thanks